Hello!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Job Application Letter

Hello readers! It's been a while since I actually write on my blog bc my personal blog was deleted *le cry* for no reason idk, So I just wrote a Job Application Letter for my English Assignment. I really enjoy writing this application letter because I feel like I'm actually applying for a job as a journalist. My wildest dream that is, being a journalist. Writing this letter and imagining to be a news-caster and a journalist is such a great fun to me. Favorite task for English so far. Massive thanks to my beloved English teacher Ms. Mierza!! Now let's just start reading my Job Application Letter and hope you enjoy reading it! 

Dear Mr. Michael Wazowski,

I'm writing to apply for a journalism position in your company. I am really interested to be part of your team.
Currently, I am working for TVOne as a news-caster on Apa Kabar Indonesia Pagi as well as a solo-journalist for my own website which you can see at http://pristinanews.com. I record, write and edit the news that I have posted on my blog by myself. My news blog has approximately 1000 viewers a day. I am also an editor and a writer at http://dailydoseofnews.com/ which is the most visited news website in 12 countries. 

I have been a journalist for 5 years since I earned bachelor degree in Journalism at Monash University. I am also a journalist for the campus magazine and website. I got the Journalist of 2011 award in my campus. 

I am able to work in a team or work alone and I am very willing to work hard. I am also a very discipline worker. I am a punctual worker and I will most likely do my work on time. 

The reason why I am really interested to work in your company as a Journalist is because I am now looking for an international environment. 

I am available for interviews at anytime in the future. 
Thank you in advance for your attention as I look forward to your response. 


Sincerily yours, 

Pristina Bahar
Phone +6281111111

No comments:

Post a Comment